Illustrator is the old hand among the main CS3
Features of Adobe Illustrator CS3
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 now comes with the new panel-based user interface, previously called as palettes. This new user interface (called panels) has the capacity to allow you to turn panels into icons to be stacked tidily in integrating and collapsible windows at the side of your screen. This panel interface allows easier navigation within the application itself, allocating less time and faster accomplishment of tasks.
- The innovative Eraser tool within the application is a great help to rub out imperfections in the artwork and at the same time has the added function of generating new routes and fastening points. Another thing to note is that this new innovation on Adobe Illustrator CS3 is its capability to work steadily with InDesign, Photoshop and Flash CS3. Isn’t that something to crave for?
- Making art works easier and faster to accomplish is the improvements made to create and come up with the New Document Profiles; wherein essential settings in creating documents are contained like the document size, preview mode, measurement settings, color mode among other settings included. From here it is also possible to make probable resolution settings to set the Document Raster Effects automatically within the Print Document profile.
- Aligning and distributing points are now made easier with the new Control Bar feature within Adobe Illustrator CS3. This feature also works well with distorting envelopes as well as aligning objects and anchor points. What’s more vital is the idea of easier managing of the anchor points possible because of the Direct Selection tool. As you move the anchor points this feature draws attention to the nodes as you move over them so as to prevent any destruction with the other elements of the work that you are doing.
- The “Live Color” feature is the latest addition to Adobe Illustrator CS3, which allows you to choose the closest Pantone Color that will tone with your existing process color tone. This feature can also allow you to change the dull colors into more exciting and lively colors from the grayscale that it used to have. Creating color groups that will serve as your guide in harmonizing the relationship of tones are some of the color enhancement capabilities of Adobe Illustrator CS3 possible with the new panel named as the Color Guide.
Improvements mentioned in this article and a lot more are the keys to producing a livelier and colorful creative artwork design, which is probably the main goal why Adobe Illustrator CS3 was created.